I have finished all the event quests of the Battle Mode! And I leveled up to level 92. Unfortunately, I don’t have a picture, because it was during the Battle Mode and I didn’t see my Ding. This post will contain more detailed information about the Battle Mode too. Here is some information about the rewards from every quest:
- Score 50 points in Battle Mode: Larson’s Event Challenger Ring, 1x Gallant Emblem.
- Score 100 points in Battle Mode:Larson’s Event Challenger Pendant, 1x Gallant Emblem.
- Score 300 points in Battle Mode:Larson’s Event Challenger Belt,1x Gallant Emblem.
- Score 500 Points in Battle Mode: Larson’s Event Challenger Epaulette, 1x Gallant Emblem
- Score 1000 points in Battle Mode:Larson’s Challenger Ring, 1x Gallant Emblem. (I got the Ring, but there is a random Larson’s Challenger Reward.)
Note: The first 4 Equips are timed and are useable till 24th/25th of July, the 5th one is timeless, so it won’t go away.
Read more for more news :D
With the BP Exchanger you can turn in Battle Points for Gallant Emblems. You can use Gallant Emblems to buy items from Larson, the Gallant Emblem Merchant.
Note: You can earn BP by competing in a PvP match. The BP you’ll earn is based on your score. For each 10 points, you get 1 Gallant Emblem. So if you reach 1200 points, you get 120 BP.
Larson sells items you can buy with Gallant Emblems.
- The Epaulette, Belt, Ring and Pendant, but now timeless: x10
- Mystery Scroll x5, Recipe x6. Double click them and they will turn into a random scroll.
- Gallant Battle Manual <Theory> x50 . All stats +3, W Att, M Att +3, Battle Mode Att +2
- Gallant Battle Manual <Practice> x100. All stats +5, W Att, M Att +5, Battle Mode Att +3
- Battle Pouch x4. Description says: No one knows what’s inside.