Edit 7th October: Changed the look of my Mech, see the piccture below!
Hi all! Today I’m gonna explain you some new events which were in the patch notes of the Ascension!
- Knights of Virtue (Revival of the Saint Saver in kMS, exactly the same!) Lvl Requirement: lvl 15
- Random Beauty Coupon
Now the Knights of Virtue! (Running from 09.28.2011 – 10.19.2011)
In May, this event was released in kMS. It was called the Revival of the Saint Saver. Here in gMS, the event is exactly the same but 2 rewards or so. Well, I will explain the event to you!
When you click on the Purple Stone on the left side of your screen, a screen will pop up with all the event quests of this event. When you complete them, you get a Chivalry Log, and a Stone of Virtue. (Characters from lvl 50-70 will receive a Special Teleport Rock to teleport between the hunting grounds were I will write later about that.
You need 500 hits in that map to do that. When it’s fully filled, you get a Buff. Att +30, and Jump and Speed +40. You’ll also get experience for filling up that gauge! (:
Sometimes, when you’re hunting in a hunting ground recommended for your level, Ergoth will spawn. When you kill it, it drops an Evil Spirit Box. You can get nice equips out of it. I just got my lvl 90 Pirate shoes!
There are also rewards when you fill up your bar from the third day till the tenth:
- Third Day (Check): Pendant of the Spirit (2 day) Boosts exp, the longer you’re online, the more exp you get.
- Fourth Day (Check): Power Elixir.
- Fifth Day (Check): Pendant of the Spirit (5 day)
- Sixth Day (Check): Secret Recipe. A random recipe will pop out. It’s a recipe fom a Profession you’ve learned. if you’ve not learned one, a random recipe will pop out.
- Seventh Day (Check): Nightmare Mount 10-Day Coupon. A nice mount!
- Eighth Day (Check): Advanced Equip Enhancement Scroll
- Ninth Day (Check): Special Potential Scroll
- Tenth Day (Check!): Knights of Virtue Earrings and the ‘Virtue’s Savior’ Title