The new update: Rise of Fellowship has brought a bunch of new events to the Maple World, like every new update does! This includes the Halloween event, Sidekick (Yep, this is just an event..), and other cool events. Some new events like the Golden Temple, and the event: Find the treasure map! aren’t in this post, since they aren’t out yet.
I’m not gonna write about the sidekick, because I already wrote about that. If you want to read about the Sidekick system, click here and scroll a little bit down. There’s actually a new thing about the Sidekick. Nexon has posted a video aboutp forming a Sidekick relationship.
Click ‘Read more of this post’ to read about the other events!
First, the Potted Maple Tree event. (10.27.2011 – 11.08.2011) (Lvl 13+)
During the event days, you have to fully grow up a Mini Maple Tree to get some nice rewards :)
After you log into the game, a quest will appear on the left of the screen. Accept this quest to receive a Potted Mini Maple Tree. Double-Click it to add in into your Item Pot. You need to get your tree asleep by feeding it equipments. When it’s asleep, wait 30 minutes and it’ll wake up! Double-click it again to receive a Golden Maple Fruit. Complete this 7 days to get the final reward.
Phase 1 Phase 2 Phase 3
You get rewards on the 1st, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 7th day:
- First: 100x Power Elixir
- Third: 1x Continental Return Scroll (Return to your town, no matter how far you roam.)
- Fifth: 3x Mystery Recipe
- Seventh: 1x Advanced Equip Enhancement Scroll
- Party Hunter: Choose “I like working with friends.”
- Quest Master: Choose “I like completing quests.”
- Answer Master: Choose “I’m a MapleStory expert.”
- Friend Seeker: Choose “I walk Maple World alone.”
- Henesys: Chief Stan
- Ellinia: Betty
- Kerning City: Nella
- Perion: Blackbull
- Sleepywood: The Rememberer
- Orbis: Staff Sergeant Charlie
- El Nath: Scadur
- Ariant palace entrance: Tigun
- Magatia: Phyllia
- Mu Lung: Do Gong
- Return Scroll – Nearest Town
- Scroll for Helmet for HP 100%
- Scroll for Shoes for Speed 100%
- Scroll for Gloves for ATT 100%
- Scroll for Shoes for Jump 10%
- Scroll for Shoes for Speed 10%
- Clean Slate Scroll
- If you have a new character, go to the Cash Shop to receive a Pendant of The Spirit. It boosts EXP when equipped. The longer you’re logged in without logging out, the greater the effect becomes.
2 hours: 20% bonus EXP
3 hours+: 30% bonus EXP
- If you have logged in during the past three months, you get a Mapler Ring : Join a party with someone wearing a Welcome Back Ring and your drop rate will increase by 50%.
- If you haven’t logged in during the past three months, you get a Welcome Back Ring: When you wear this ring while in a party, every member in the party will receive an additional 80% bonus party EXP.