There wasn’t very much news for GMS this month, but apparently Nexon was preparing for the next major game update, which is called Unleashed! Unleashed will be a mix from CMS’s Spark update, and KMS’s Unlimited update. Nexon has released a lot of information about this update, so please read on!
First of all, Nexon has uploaded a trailer for the Unleashed update. You can watch it below:
From the video, we know that we are getting the following things with the Unleashed update:
- The revamped interface – Windows such as the skill window, stats window and equipment window have got a revamp. Nexon also shows the revamped bar where you can see your level, HP, MP, experience, etc. (don’t know what it’s called, haha), but it has been said that GMS won’t get this bar, but they also said we WILL get a new one, just one that’s different.
- Fantasy Theme Park – Fantasy Theme Park (or World) is a revamped Kampung Village, which means the monsters won’t change, but I believe there will be a new quest line. A picture of the Fantasy Theme Park can be viewed below.
- Raised level cap to 250 – Along with this level cap raise, a lot of new high-leveled content is going to be released.
- New maps: Visitor and Twisted Aqua Road – These two new maps are high-leveled maps, probably ranged from level 200 – 250.
- Spirit Valley – Spirit Valley is a new Monster Park zone, probably for characters from level 200 and up.
- Twilight Perion – We already have Henesys Ruins and Dark Ereve, and now an addition to these maps is going to be added: Twilight Perion.
The video also says “This is just the beginning.“, which confirms that Xenon and Demon Avenger are going to be released later as well.
Also, Nexon has released a Teaser Page for the update. From this teaser page, we know even more things about this update:
The first update will be released on June 19th, that includes the raised level cap, the revamped interface (we will finally be able to move the chat box!), a lot of new and revamped maps, and other smaller changes!
The second update will feature Xenon, the Pirate-Thief hybrid class, and will be released on July 3. Xenon has its own weapon, called a Beam Whip.
The third and last update will be released on July 24 and will feature the Demon Avenger, a second path that you can choose when creating a Demon character. Great.. I’ll have to write the post about this while I am on vacation..)